Time is money, the saying goes, and a lot of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done, but often falling short. In this course, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Will You Learn?
• How to better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
• The importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
• How to plan and schedule your time efficiently
• Setting priorities and making decisions
• What to delegate and how to delegate well.
• How to take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
• How to create order and get organized.
• How to manage your workload.
What Topics are Covered?
• What Is Time Management?
• Setting Goals
• Planning Tips and Tricks
• Setting Priorities
• Making Decisions
• Putting an End to Procrastination
• Creating Order
• Organizing Your Files
• Managing Your Workload