Restrictions on Transfer
Restrictions on Use
You may not decompile, “reverse-engineer”, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software Product.
Restrictions on Alteration
Restrictions on Copying
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Fig App makes no warranty that the Software Product will meet your requirements or operate under your specific conditions of use. The Fig App makes no warranty that operation of the Software Product will be secure, error free, or free from interruption. YOU MUST DETERMINE WHETHER THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT SUFFICIENTLY MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY AND UNINTERRUPTABILITY. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED DUE TO FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE FIG APP WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF DATA ON ANY COMPUTER OR INFORMATION STORAGE DEVICE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE FIG APP, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE FIG APP OR ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF THE FIG APP IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION LIMITS THE FIG APP’S ABILITY TO DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL BE EFFECTIVE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED
Limitation of Remedies and Damages
Any claim must be made within the applicable warranty period. All warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, acts of nature, unusual temperatures or humidity, improper installation, or damage determined by The Fig App to have been caused by you. All limited warranties on the Software Product are granted only to you and are nontransferable. You agree to indemnify and hold The Fig App harmless from all claims, judgments, liabilities, expenses, or costs arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or acts or omissions.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs
Terms of Service
The follower disclaimer must be acknowledged by clicking “Yes, I agree” when logging into the app for the first time.
- It is imperative that you check with your local and state agencies to ensure that your operations are following protocol. This app is solely intended to provide generalized information to enhance school nutrition programs.
- All lifestyle coaching content is intended to enhance the wellbeing of FIG’s subscribers. All lifestyle coaching videos are at your own risk. You should consult with your Doctor or certified professionals before implementing recommendations on this app.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (the content) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- AR Development Holdings, Inc. dba The Fig App are not liable for:
- Any injuries incurred while using the app or its contents,
- Regulatory discrepancies within an SFA’s operations
- Advertisements are not permitted within the app unless an authorized contract is signed with the FIG APP owners.
- Anyone who posts unauthorized advertisements will be removed from the FIG app.