Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to AR Development Holdings, Inc. and governs data collection and usage. For the purposes
include The Fig App. The The Fig App website is a social media and
professional development site. By using the The Fig App website, you consent to the data
practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through The Fig App’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
The Fig App may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from The Fig App and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Fig App may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. The Fig App may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to The Fig App, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Fig App may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Fig App or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Fig App; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Fig App, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Tracking User Behavior
Automatically Collected Information
Security of your Personal Information
- SSL Protocol
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
- Web page: www.thefigapp.com
- Email: Grow@TheFigApp.net
- Phone: 770-853-9289
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from The Fig App, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement
The Fig App welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you
believe that The Fig App has not adhered to this Statement, please contact The Fig App at:
AR Development Holdings, Inc.
3460 Quail Dr.
Pace, Florida 32571